7.24.2010

new email address!

So finally, I've decided that I've had enough. Mostly because every time I check my email, I encounter a wall of 50 or so spam messages. Since my email inbox is such a catastrophe, it makes it harder for me to respond to everyone and keep organized and generally keep my brain from exploding.

Here's my solution:

My new blog email address is inwhichagirlreads@gmail.com

From now on, I'd appreciate it if you sent any emails for me to that address. I'll be updating the contact information on my blog accordingly in the next few days, and I'll still be checking my old email, chocowrites@gmail.com, from time to time. But I'm trying to gradually transition away from the spam breeding ground that is my email.

Thanks and I hope the switch won't inconvenience any of you :)