3.27.2010

new commenting system

*scratches head*

I'm hoping I installed this correctly. Anyways, I got this idea from the lovely Shweta from The Book Journal, since she recently installed a new commenting system and encouraged me to try it out as well. I love how this system will allow me to respond to comments individually, instead of me going in a whole long list at the end of the post that gets really messy and icky. Comments are one of my favorite parts of blogging, and I want to give each of them their due attention.

I think I'll go for a trial run of one to two weeks and see how it turns out.

If it gives me or you huge headaches/angst I'll just uninstall it. But this'll be an experiment of sorts :)

And if for some reason it's totally not working and you can't comment here, email me at chocowrites@gmail.com. Ooh and are there any glitches you notice, feel free to point them out. I'll do my best to fix it.

UPDATE: I installed this commenting system from IntenseDebate. Go check it out if you liking it. And I just enabled the commentluv feature, which will display your latest post if you fill it out. It's nice getting to be so interactive and also getting to spread link love :D