11.03.2009

Waiting on Wednesday [4]

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme that spotlights eagerly awaited upcoming releases. It's hosted by Breaking the Spine.

This week's pick: Gone by Lisa McMann

***

OPEN YOUR EYES.

Janie thought she knew what her future held. And she thought she'd made her peace with it. But she can't handle dragging Cabel down with her.

She knows he will stay with her, despite what she sees in his dreams. He's amazing. And she's a train wreck. Janie sees only one way to give him the life he deserves--she has to disappear. And it's going to kill them both.

Then a stranger enters her life--and everything unravels. The future Janie once faced now has an ominous twist, and her choices are more dire than she'd ever thought possible. She alone must decide between the lesser of two evils. And time is running out...


***

I absolutely loved Wake and Fade, the first two books in this series. I mean, loved. Such wonderful, fragmented writing, and an interesting premise to boot. So I am beyond excited about the final book coming out in *gasp* only about 3 months! The book summary definitely has me intrigued--I really want to know who the stranger is!

Can't. Wait.

Release Date: February 9, 2010

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Great WoW pick! I sitll haven't picked up Wake, but I want to (hopefully before the final book in the series comes out).

Kari Olson said...

You know, I was not entirely impressed with Wake... Fade got better... but still, not wowed and yet, I am eager for this book. Nice WoW choice because I am indeed waiting as well.

Alyssa Kirk said...

I just got Wake from the library. I'll look forward to it! Nice review!

in which a girl reads said...

@ Jess + Alyssa: You guys will enjoy Wake hopefully.

@Flamingo: I actually preferred Wake over Fade, haha. Hopefully Gone will be the best yet!

alex said...

Great post.
https://onlinelearningguide.tumblr.com/

alex said...

Great post.
https://www.codecademy.com/profiles/larrywagner6140001425

Post a Comment