I can't believe I'm up to a 100* followers already. WOOOOOT! *does happy dance*
Hooray for you lovely followers who..um...follow my blog. And especially to everyone who comments--comments are the best part of blogging. In October, I started really getting into the YA blogosphere--posting frequently and discovering new blogs, and I'm so glad that I did. All the YA book bloggers are so nice and welcoming--it's a great community. And above all, it's wonderful to connect with people who have the same ravenous, obsessive love of books. So thank you everyone!
It's only fair that I hold a 100 followers contest in celebration. It should be coming this way in a little bit, once I decide what's going to be up for grab.**
Annnnnnnnnnd, to cement this happy day, I also have gotten two awards in the last week or so. Here it goes:
One Lovely Blog Award from I Want to Read That. Thank you so much!Here are the rules: Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
15 newly discovered blogs coming right up:
1. Steph at Steph the Bookworm
2. Natalie at Mindful Musings
3. Lea at YA Book Queen
4. Zoealea at Zoe's Book Reviews
5. Catt at The Dreamer Reader
6. Katie at Sophistikatied Reviews
7. Staysi at Lost in Ink
8. Laina at Laina Has Too Much Spare Time
9. Jo-Jo at Jo-Jo loves to read!!!
10. Jordan atInside the Mind
11. Lizzy at Cornucopia of Reviews
12. Star Girl Reads at Books make great lovers!
13. Lisa at Book Blab
14. Kim at And Anything Bookish
15. WillowRaven at Red House Books
Honest Scrap Award from Steph the Bookworm. Many thanks :)List ten honest things about yourself and then pass this onto ten other bloggers.
10 honest things:
1. There is nothing that I pine for more than beautiful fall leaves and torrents of rain.
2. I am a horror when I first wake up in the morning. Totally and completely zombified. I crash my way down the stairs and shuffle around dazedly. I can't even open my eyes at first, and what little I can say comes out as a sort of incoherent bear-growl. I tend to hit things in the morning as well--parents and siblings beware! Coffee is my salvation. Otherwise, it takes me about four hours to wake up on my own naturally.
4. Aside from the font-thing, I'm the most disorganized, messy person you'll ever meet. You should be glad you don't have to see my room. It's not pretty. And I lose everything, probably because of this. Also, I'm an extremely forgetful person. Scary forgetful.****
5. I procrastinate on everything. Let's talk about this later, hmm?
6. I'm deathly afraid of bugs and spiders. If I see one, I go all jelloid inside and I have to make someone else kill it for me.
7. I have no idea what I want to do with my life. And I really don't know what to say when people ask me where I'm applying for college or what major I want or what job I want or any of that stuff. I just don't know.
8. Unless you count my alternate life's ambition, in which I buy a crumbling castle, relocate to Europe and own a gigantic library, of course. *****
9. I want nothing more than to travel. Europe especially--Britain and Ireland and France and Germany and Italy and Greece and Denmark and Spain and EVERYWHERE.
10. I have the worst sweet tooth imaginable. Chocolate? Ice cream? Cookies? Cake? Pastries? Candy?
Just don't leave alone with a platterful of dessert in front of me. Just don't.
10 amazing bloggers: (I did this off of top commentators. Because you guys definitely deserve mega-sized chocolate trophies, but I figured this would be nice too :))
1. Jessica at A BookLover's Diary
2. Kirthi at Pages
3. Allison at Read Into This!
4. Emilia at Punk Writer Kid
5. Stormi at Books, Movies, Reviews! Oh My!
6. Steph at Steph the Bookworm (I know you're the one who gave me the award, but you deserve it again, haha :)
7. Sheila at One Persons Journey Through A World of Books
8. Nina at Happy Endings
9. Casey at A Passion for Books
10. Sandy at Pirate Penguin's Reads
And lastly, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Do you feel as stuffed as I do?******
* What a shiny, lovely number. 100 just seems special :p
**Psst you'll definitely want to stick around for it :)
***Yes, I am aware that I may sound like a babbling maniac right now. But it's important! Still mad that one of the titles wasn't bolded last time.
What? I'm not that weird. Okay. It's jusssstt..... I'll stop now.
**** Realllllllly bad memory. Really.
*****Chocolate books? No, that would be wrong...but oh so delicious. Imagine eating a page after you read it. Mmm.
******As in, more stuffed than a turkey. I will have to buy a new wardrobe with several size bigger in pants. Hahaha. Mmm mashed potatoes mmmmmm.