10.09.2009

The Excommunication of the Blog (partly)

This is henceforth In Which a Girl Reads. Without the Writes (or Eats. Well only when I'm distracted). Because I've been thinking about it for a while: I like doing book reviews. And I thought I'd start focusing on that more.

What brought this on? I dunno. I'm in the midst of a categorization mood (which unfortunately does not extend to cleaning my bedroom). I like books. I like writing book reviews.

I now start afresh, and go out in the world to commence book reviews! And Waiting on Wednesday and In my Mailbox and all the goodly stuff they have in the YA book blogosphere. (that's a word, right?)

Anyhoo.

Yep.

Er. I don't really know what else to say. Except...BRACE YOURSELVES!

1 comments:

Emilia Plater said...

*BRACE!!!*

Post a Comment