- You have significantly more friends on Goodreads than you do on Facebook.
- Your preferred medium of communication is the written word.
- You unashamedly stalk your favorite authors online.
- The acronym ARC makes you salivate
- Your TBR list is several miles high
- 5-star ratings become applicable to everything in life, not just books
- You have an uncontrollable urge to buy everything you see in a bookstore
- Packages on your doorstep mean one thing only to you: books
- You're in desperate need of more bookshelves
- You spend more hours online than is healthy
- Getting comments on your posts make your day
- HTML is both your best friend and your nebulous, confusing enemy
- When people ask you for book recommendations, you can't just stop at one.
- You know about books coming out years ahead of time, and consequently have to endure a rather agonizing wait.
- New gadgets on blogger are the best thing since sliced bread
- You can't stop tinkering with your template
- You can hold an intelligent debate on the merits of a 2-column versus 3-column template for a book blog.
- You've perfected the art of reading while eating/walking/talking for years.
- You're pretty darn awesome.
Posted by in which a girl reads at 8:35 PM
You Know You're a Book Blogger When...
in which a girl reads
aesthetics author interviews book reviews captivating thursday Choco wants Choco wants to be exiled to Hex Hall Choco will kill for this book Choco would eat giant inedible vegetables to get her hands on this book chocolate conquerors cover talk Daily Dose design stuff Discussion Post DWJ fangirlism DWJ is the best Endless suffering Friday Favorites further proof of my insanity hypothetical bookish situations I AM SO NOT TECHY I love you guys I really don't want to do my homework I want cookies In My Mailbox indecisiveness It took me a while to figure this out lol lalalala literature review Literature Week new favorites oh dear I haven't written my English essay yet and it's midnight poetry Proof of my uncoolness rambling Random shiz Shameless squealing Sparkly vampires can do this and so can you teen writer interviews The Joy of Reading Waiting on Wednesday what eez twitter? why are your reading these labels and not poetry hmm why yes I do write isn't it frightening Wouldn't it be sad if they called tweeters twits? you tell them choco