1. Not writing
2. Not writing
3. Not writing
4. Watching TV.
5. Not writing
6. Eating cheese
7. BLARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! You beat your chest in the manner of Tarzan. Grumble, grumble.
8. Break from staring at the intensity of a blank computer screen, in which you trace the route of dust particles floating in the air, and soul-search. You ponder: am I a coffee or tea kind of being?
You ask yourself: why am I incapable of writing an essay about myself?
You are stumped when faced with: What challenges have you faced? (First thing that pops into your mind: THERE'S NO CHOCOLATE IN THE HOUSE, EVER. Second thing: THIS DARN ESSAY.)
8. More not writing
9. You wonder if "eating a Harry Potter book" (well, not a whole one, and hey, you were eight and thus pardoned as a BOOK-MURDERER) is an essay-worthy topic.
10. Not-writing, again.
11. An idea slips into your mind. You feel it on the edges of your nebulous subconcious. You make a grab for this brilliant, life-saving IDEA born from INSPIRATION. IDEA leads you on, smelling of fresh cookies and strangely, pine. IDEA then escapes your desperate clutches, laughing as it runs away (with the last piece of cheese in its hand) and leaps into the more-nebulous mind of THE DOG. THE DOG looks inspired (you can tell from the angle its tongue hangs out), and immediately begins gnawing its tail off. You unfortunately, aren't. (The inspired part, not the tail part.)
12. You ask your parents: who am I? WHAT IS MY PURPOSE IN LIFE? Do you know what lies deep in my soul?
You only receive blank stares.
At least THE DOG trots over to the book shelf. (this is who you are, perhaps.)
13. For the second time that day, you ponder the meaning of your life. You have no answer for this.
14. You at last, begin to type. It is rubbish. This story and statement of YOURSELF begins with dead, alcoholic people who you've never met in your life. You begin chewing off your nails.
15. You fall asleep on the keyboard, full of confusion, with nothing accomplished. A normal day, in essay-writing land.
aesthetics author interviews book reviews captivating thursday Choco wants Choco wants to be exiled to Hex Hall Choco will kill for this book Choco would eat giant inedible vegetables to get her hands on this book chocolate conquerors cover talk Daily Dose design stuff Discussion Post DWJ fangirlism DWJ is the best Endless suffering Friday Favorites further proof of my insanity hypothetical bookish situations I AM SO NOT TECHY I love you guys I really don't want to do my homework I want cookies In My Mailbox indecisiveness It took me a while to figure this out lol lalalala literature review Literature Week new favorites oh dear I haven't written my English essay yet and it's midnight poetry Proof of my uncoolness rambling Random shiz Shameless squealing Sparkly vampires can do this and so can you teen writer interviews The Joy of Reading Waiting on Wednesday what eez twitter? why are your reading these labels and not poetry hmm why yes I do write isn't it frightening Wouldn't it be sad if they called tweeters twits? you tell them choco