4.09.2010

a call for guest bloggers

It just occurred to me, while I was falling asleep over studying nephron filtration(I know, terrible) that my blog is sadly neglected. It might even be molding a bit. *avoids breathing smelly rotten smell*

*ignores decay*

But it doesn't have to be!

I've decided to open my blog up to the brilliance of guest bloggers. I don't really have any requirements: you don't necessarily have to have a blog of your own or be an experienced blogger. However, it would probably be a good idea for it to be book related. (Keep in mind that I like random posts too!)

Basically, it's completely up to you what topic you want to choose. Let your creativity run rampant!

But why should you guest blog, you ask?

The benefits of guest blogging:

1) You'll get some extra publicity for your blog
2) You'll be able to get your opinion/ your thoughts out to a wide audience
3) My blog won't be moldy anymore!
4) I'll love you forever

I'd really be ecstatic to have some guest bloggers on here. If you have something you want people to hear about something regarding YA/MG/ writing/ reading/randomness that you think will be well-suited for my blog, send it over. I'm fine with cross-posting as well, or if you have an older post that you think deserves more attention that's fine too.

And to those of you who are hesitant: JUST DO IT! You can't ruin my blog since it's already ruined by me and the mold so there. I need some of your brilliance here :) *makes puppy-dog face*

Email all guest blogs to chocowrites@gmail.com

Also, if you' re unsure about your blog post idea, you can comment below or shoot me an email/tweet about it as well. I'll try to respond within a reasonable time.