9.17.2009

I'm not dead, yet...

I admit it, I've been bad with updating the blog lately. School is pretty much gobbling up any free time I have. >< I haven't had the chance to write any book reviews lately, although I should mention that since last week I've determined to become a reformed, contemporary-loving reader. Usually, 90% of the books I read are fantasy. And 98% of the YA books I read are fantasy. I mean, I love love love fantasy. But lately I've been tiring of it, and now I'm in read-all-the-contemporary-I-can-get-my-hands-on mode.

I've started off my new reformed reading career with Speak by Laurie Halse Henderson and Break by Hannah Moscowitz and they were both lovely, beautifully written books. So I think I may start reading more contemporary now. Yay!

In other news, I am happy to announce that I have eaten 4 chocolate truffles today after a few weeks long agony of chocolate withdrawal. They were absolutely delicious, with dark chocolate hard shells on the outside, and gooey caramel on the inside. And I had a bit of walnut caramel chocolate clusters, which were crunchy and sweet, and...
onom nom nom nom. Here, I even have a pic to looky at. *gazes with rapt attention*

Anyways, I'm a bit excited and worried about flying tomorrow. It's the going somewhere new that excites me, not the six hour plane ride. But oh wells. It would be my dream come true to be able to travel whenever I felt like it. And I'm really looking forward to all the food! Although packing really is a drag...*folds t-shirts*

2 comments:

Becca Cooper said...

*drools over chocolate*

I did that too - read lots and lots of fantasy and then tired of it and started reading contemporary. Now Red's got me on a dystopian kick. =D

Emilia Plater said...

Whooooaa those look good. :D Plane rides are fun! I think so, anyway. haha.

Post a Comment